In our fan maintenance, in addition to the daily normal maintenance. There are also precautions when the stainless steel fan is shut down.
Today, I found some precautions when stainless steel fans are shut down on the Internet to share with you:
1. Normally, the stainless steel fan should be shut down after entering a small load, and after shutting down, close the air inlet and outlet valves.
2. When using forced oil-supply bearings, continue to supply oil to the bearings until the spindle stops completely.
3. For wind turbines that use cooling water to cool the bearings, the cooling water valve should be closed after shutdown.
4. For stainless steel fans that transport harmful gases, attention should be paid to the leakage of the shaft seal, and measures should be taken to prevent the gas from harming the environment.
5. For stainless steel fans that transport high-temperature gas, they should continue to operate until the gas temperature in the casing is lower than about 100°C.
Precautions when stainless steel fans are shut down for a long time
1. When the stainless steel fan stops running for a long time, apply ten words of lubricating grease or other anti-rust agent to the parts of each mechanical part that are prone to rust to prevent rust.
2. For stainless steel fans that use cooling water to cool the bearings, the cooling water in the bearing box and pipeline should be emptied to prevent freezing in winter and cracking of the pipeline.
3. Moisture-proof measures should be adopted for motors and other electrical devices.
4. The stainless steel fan should be repaired and maintained regularly.